What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and
product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If users disable cookies in their browser: If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. – You will not be able to use personalized layout features or login. Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms of Service
Welcome to watch-sportslive.com!
Thank you for using our products and services (“Services”). These Services are provided by watch-sportslive.com.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these following terms. Please read them very carefully.
We offer diverse Services, therefore additional terms and/or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply occasionally. Any additional terms will be available with their respective Services. If you use those Services those additional terms become part of your agreement with us.
Using our Services You are required to follow all policies made available to you within the Services.
Do not misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than our interfaces and the instructions that we provide. You may only use our Services as permitted by USA law and USA regulations. We reserve the right to suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you fail to comply with our terms or policies, or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
By using our Services you do not gain ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Never remove, alter, or obscure any legal notices displayed in, or along with, our Services. Our Services display some content that is not watch-sportslive.com’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. However, this does not necessarily mean that we review all content, so please don’t assume that we do.
Some of our Services are made available on mobile devices. Please do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and/or prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
watch-sportslive.com will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement, according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give watch-sportslive.com (and third parties we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license will continue even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you the means to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. You must have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
Our automated systems may analyze your content. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
If you willingly submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we reserve the right to use that feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and working to improve our Services. Therefore, we may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we obviously prefer you do not choose that option. We may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We work to provide our Services to you using a reasonable level of skill and care and we truly hope that you will enjoy using them. However, there are certain things that we can not and will not promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER watch-sportslive.com NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, watch-sportslive.com, AND SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
IN ALL CASES, watch-sportslive.com, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms, or any additional terms, that apply to a Service, If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service, Or Contact Us.